- Aging Network Capacity Building Program
- Eldercare Locator
- Livable Communities
- Preferred Providers
- Medicare Training Tools
- Medication Management and Care Transitions
- National Resource Center on LGBT Aging
- Senior Transportation
- The Aging Network’s Volunteer Collaborative
- Aging Innovations and Achievement Awards
- n4a University
- Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act (MIPPA)
Aging Network Capacity Building Program
Under a three-year grant from the U.S. Administration on Aging, n4a partners with Scripps Gerontology Center at Miami University in Oxford to implement a multi-level initiative to build the capacity of the National Aging Network. This national effort focuses on boosting leadership and management skills and practices of AAA and Title VI programs, thus enhancing their ability to meet the needs of aging communities now and in the future. The major objectives under the Aging Network Capacity Building Program include:
Expand the knowledge base of AAA and Title VI programs regarding cutting-edge operations through targeted surveys.
Provide intensive training and technical assistance opportunities to AAA and Title VI staff.
Enhance and support the knowledge base and the leadership of AAA and Title VI programs governance boards.