- Aging Network Capacity Building Program
- Eldercare Locator
- Livable Communities
- Medicare Diabetes Screening Project
- Medication Management and Care Transitions
- National Resource Center on LGBT Aging
- Senior Transportation
- The Aging Network’s Volunteer Collaborative
- Aging Innovations and Achievement Awards
n4a is a leader in helping communities understand what is needed to prepare for the aging population. Through technical assistance to local aging and community organizations, we help communities take the first step or the tenth step in creating livable communities for all ages. We provide coalition training, keynote speakers, focus groups and workshop development to assist in this process.
We also partner with Partners for Livable Communities in an Aging in Place Initiative funded by MetLife Foundation. This initiative is collaboration with local aging and community organizations to host a series of workshops designed to foster the development of livable communities. As part of this initiative, a series of JumpStart Grants are awarded to workshop participants to further the work initiated by the workshops.