- Aging Network Capacity Building Program
- Eldercare Locator
- Livable Communities
- Medicare Diabetes Screening Project
- Medication Management and Care Transitions
- National Resource Center on LGBT Aging
- Senior Transportation
- The Aging Network’s Volunteer Collaborative
- Aging Innovations and Achievement Awards
What We Do
The goals of the National Resource Center on LGBT Aging, and Services and Advocacy for GLBT Elders (SAGE) are to:
- Provide technical assistance and training to “mainstream” senior service providers across the country so that they can effectively serve LGBT older adults;
- Provide technical assistance and training to LGBT service providers across the country so that they can effectively serve older adults; and
- Provide consumer education and resources to LGBT older people across the country on issues such as life planning and caregiving.
This guide helps to answer the question: “How can our mainstream aging organization ask questions about sexual orientation and gender identity in safe and respectful ways to better inform our services and programs?” Written with suggestions, tips and practical ideas this guide will assist in your organization's path to asking fully inclusive questions to all of your clients.