2015 n4a Aging Policy Briefing Materials
The following presentations were given during the 21st annual n4a Aging Policy Briefing in Washington, DC, which took place from April 20-21, 2015
Pre-conference intensive sponsored by Humana, "AAAs in a Manged Care World: Developing Advanced Skills for a New Era"
- Joan Hatem-Roy, Assistant Executive Director, Elder Services of the Merrimack Valley, Inc.
- Sandy Atkins, VP, Strategic Initiatives, Partners in Care Foundation
n4a Aging Policy Briefing
- Robert Greenstein, Founder and President, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Stacy Sanders, Federal Policy Director, Medicare Rights Center
- K.J. Hertz, Senior Legislative Representative, Federal Health and Family Group, Government Affairs, AARP
- Kathy Greenlee, Administrator, Administration for Community Living and Assistant Secretary on Aging (ACL Budget PDF)
- Amy Gotwals, Chief, Public Policy and External Affairs & Autumn Campbell, Director, Public Policy and Advocacy, n4