Aging Policy Briefing
Registration Now Open for the
26th Annual n4a Aging Policy Briefing!
Change is one of the only constants in Washington, and 2020 will be no exception! As the election season approaches, candidates and Congress will continue to debate critical aging, health care and budget policy, making it important that aging and health policy advocates stay up to date on how these dynamics will affect local programs. The Aging Policy Briefing is designed to do just that!
Join us March 17-18 on Capitol Hill to learn the latest policy information, gain new insights from national experts and discuss advocacy strategy on a range of programs critical to your agency and those you serve.
- Get the latest details on how health and aging policy debates during a pivotal election year affect the older adults and caregivers in your communities.
- Learn from insiders and experts on how upcoming regulatory and legislative changes during the final year of the Administration’s first term may affect your work.
- Explore best practices and strategies needed to be effective advocates for your communities with your lawmakers on Capitol Hill—and back home—in today’s quickly changing political and policy environment.
SNAPSHOT OF THE SCHEDULE:
Tuesday, March 17: In the morning, join n4a’s Aging and Disability Business Institute for a pre-conference intensive, Is PACE in Your Future? New Partnership and Development Opportunities for AAAs. After lunch, the Aging Policy Briefing will kick off with a host of aging and health care policy programming as well as updates from Capitol Hill and the Administration.
Wednesday, March 18: Attendees will convene bright and early for a kick-off breakfast and advocacy training before deploying to Capitol Hill around 10 a.m. for a nearly full day of meetings with Representatives and Senators. Advocates are responsible for setting up visits with their Members of Congress, but the n4a policy team is happy to help upon request.
REGISTRATION FEES AND DISCOUNTS:
2020 Aging Policy Briefing Registration Fees
- AAA Members --> $259
- Title VI Members --> $175
- Associate Members --> $289
- Non-Members --> $329
Pre-Conference Registration Fees
- n4a Members --> $100
- Non-Members --> $150
Discounts (for APB only)
- $25 discount with two or more registrations from the same agency (use code: 2020APBGROUP)
- $25 discount for State Grassroots Coordinators (use code: 2020APBSGC)
REGISTRATION AND HOTEL INFORMATION:
Secure Online Registration
Print and Mail Registration (PDF)
PLEASE NOTE: In order to register you will have to use your own account at www.n4a.org. All AAA and Title VI program directors (including those who are not n4a members) have an account in the n4a database. To ensure a speedy registration process, follow these instructions to login if you have not done so before. If you have staff attending as well, please create accounts for them (see "add staff to your n4a account") to complete registration. If you are not with a AAA or Title VI program and have not previously created an n4a Friends list account, please create an n4a account here: https://www.n4a.org/assoc_subscribe2.asp. After you create an account, you can use your login information to log in and register.
Please make your reservations soon! The room block will sell out quickly.
Our host hotel, The Washington Court Hotel (525 New Jersey Ave., NW), is just steps from the Capitol and congressional office buildings. This prime location means that getting to Capitol Hill will be easy. n4a has secured a rate of $299/night for APB attendees. To guarantee this rate, reserve a room online or call 202-628-2100 and use the code N4AAPB before February 13.