Aging Policy Briefing
26th Annual n4a Aging Policy Briefing Rescheduled
Out of an abundance of caution due to concerns surrounding the spread risks of COVID-19, n4a has made the very difficult decision to postpone the Aging Policy Briefing & Capitol Hill Day until September 21-22, 2020. This decision was made in response to concerns for both attendees of the event and the staff, older adults and caregivers with whom attendees regularly interact in their communities.
We hope you will join us for this rescheduled event September 21-22 on Capitol Hill to learn the latest policy information, gain new insights from national experts and discuss advocacy strategy on a range of programs critical to your agency and those you serve.
- Get the latest details on how health and aging policy debates during a pivotal election year affect the older adults and caregivers in your communities.
- Learn from insiders and experts on how upcoming regulatory and legislative changes during the final year of the Administration’s first term may affect your work.
- Explore best practices and strategies needed to be effective advocates for your communities with your lawmakers on Capitol Hill—and back home—in today’s quickly changing political and policy environment.
n4a’s Aging and Disability Business Institute has also rescheduled the pre-conference intensive, Is a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) in Your Future? New Partnership and Development Opportunities for Area Agencies on Aging. Attendees at this pre-conference will learn from peer AAAs and other experts about opportunities to developing or partner with PACE sites to serve older adults with complex care needs and expand your scope of services and funding sources.
REGISTRATION FEES AND DISCOUNTS:
2020 Aging Policy Briefing Registration Fees
- AAA Members --> $259
- Title VI Members --> $175
- Associate Members --> $289
- Non-Members --> $329
- n4a Members --> $100
- Non-Members --> $150
- $25 discount with two or more registrations from the same agency (use code: 2020APBGROUP)
- $25 discount for State Grassroots Coordinators (use code: 2020APBSGC)
SECURE ONLINE REGISTRATION
**NOTE: An updated printable registration form will be available soon**
SO WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NOW?
Take a look at the below guidance and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the status of your registration.
- I registered for the March Aging Policy Briefing and plan to attend the rescheduled September briefing.
You do not need to register again for the Aging Policy Briefing (and Aging and Disability Business Institute Pre-Conference). As long as you did not cancel your prior registration, we will transfer it to the September date. However, if you are staying at the host or overflow hotel, you will need to re-book your hotel reservation at the Washington Court Hotel or the Courtyard Marriott in Navy Yard (see below for details). Hotel reservations at both the APB host hotel and overflow hotel will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, so make your reservations ASAP!
- I canceled my registration for March, but plan to attend in September.
Email email@example.com and we’ll take care of it. You will also need to make a hotel reservation if you plan to stay at the Washington Court Hotel or Courtyard Marriott.
- I did not register for the March event, but I would like to attend in September.
We would love to have you! Register online. You will also need to make hotel accommodations.
- I can’t come in September but, registered for March.
We are happy to either issue you a full refund for your registration fee or give you a credit toward the 2021 Aging Policy Briefing to be held April 27-28, 2021. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which you prefer.
UPDATED HOTEL DETAILS:
The Washington Court Hotel (525 New Jersey Ave., NW) will remain the host hotel. The property is just steps from the Capitol and congressional office buildings. This prime location means that getting to Capitol Hill will be easy. The rate for the room block will be $329/night. To guarantee this rate, reserve a room online or call 202-628-2100 and use the code N4AAPB before August 21. We also have a limited block of rooms reserved at the Courtyard Marriott in the Navy Yard neighborhood for $274/night. If you have immediate questions, please send them to email@example.com.
Please stay tuned to n4a and this page for updated information about this event. If you have immediate questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.