2019 Aging Policy Briefing Resources
2019 n4a Aging Policy Briefing Resources
Aging Policy Briefing Presentations: March 5-6, 2019
- Demographics Drive Destiny: How Will the Longevity Market Determine Policy Opportunities?
- The Future of Effective Advocacy Strategies: What Local Advocates Need to Know
- Policy Potpourri: Updates on Emerging Aging Policy Issues
- Budget and Appropriations in a Divided Congress: What to Expect in 2019
- n4a’s 2019 Policy and Advocacy Priorities in the New Congress
We hope to see you at future Aging Policy Briefings!
Mark your calendars now for the next three years of n4a Aging Policy Briefings at our new Capitol Hill location, the Washington Court Hotel:
- March 17-18, 2020
- April 27-28, 2021
- March 29-30, 2022