Use Your Photography Skills to Showcase Local Transportation Options
Are you a budding photographer? Enter the The National Aging and Disability Transportation Center (NADTC) photo contest and help us highlight the importance of transportation programs that strengthen the availability of community transportation options for older adults and people with disabilities.
Be sure to join your colleagues in showcasing programs that help older adults and people with disabilities continue to thrive as active participants in their communities.
NADTC will award first, second and third place prizes ($100, $50 and $25) plus 15 honorable mention winners. In addition, all winning photos will be recognized and displayed at the n4a Annual Conference in Savannah in July 2017!
NADTC is seeking photos that depict a wide variety of subjects, such as:
- Service animals assisting their owners as they ride or get ready to ride transportation;
- Vehicle operator assistance;
- Caregivers or family providing support to an individual using transportation;
- Transportation riders/prospective riders using technology that supports transportation access or accessible mobility;
- Examples of good customer service or travel training.