Deborah Stone-Walls Sworn in as n4a President, New Board Members Elected
As the n4a 43rd Annual Conference and Tradeshow in Chicago drew to a close last week, Deborah Stone-Walls was sworn in as n4a President by Immediate Past President Kathryn C. Boles.
Deborah, Executive of the Maui County Office on Aging since 2008, most recently served as n4a's first VIce President and has served on the n4a Board of Directors for eight years.
In addition to the election of its new President, n4a also welcomed the following Board members and alternates to its Board of Directors.
New Board Members
- Christine Alessandro, Executive Director, BayPath Elder Services, Inc., MA
- Brenda House, Elder Services Director, Wyandotte Nation, OK
- Mary Lynn Kasunic, President and CEO, Area Agency on Aging, Region One, AZ
- Linda Levin, CEO, Eldersource, FL
- Clark Miller, Executive Director, Indian Nations Council of Governments AAA
- Beth Stern, Executive Director, Central Vermont Council on Aging, VT
- Heang Tan, Deputy Health Commissioner, Aging and CARE Services, Baltimore County Health Department, MD
- Paul Crowley, Executive Director, Greater Lynn Senior Services, MA
- Mjere Simantel, AAA Director and Disability, Aging and Veteran Services Program Supervisor, Washington County, MS