Membership for AAAs and Title VI Programs
n4a Primary Membership is available for Area Agencies on Aging, Title VI Native American aging programs and state associations of AAAs only. Our membership year begins July 1 and is preceded by a membership campaign in the summer and fall to provide sufficient lead time for organizations to renew or join n4a.
n4a’s website was designed to serve your needs. Before you explore all of the resources the site has to offer, the following are a few membership-related items you may wish to address now. Please note that all AAAs and Title VI programs have been assigned usernames (your email address) and passwords (which you can reset) and you will need that login information to pay dues or join n4a.
- Returning Members: Pay your dues. Set up your password.
- New Members: If you are a AAA or Title VI program that is not currently a member, contact Rebecca Levine about membership benefits and dues.
- Update your own membership profile. Set up your password.
- n4a Membership Benefits.
- Instructions to set up your password. Having trouble? Contact us.
- Supplement your membership dues by supporting the Building Our Capacity Fund or the n4a Disaster Relief Fund.
- Have another membership question or need some help from n4a? Contact Rebecca Levine, n4a’s Membership and Outreach Associate.