Take Your Leadership to the Next Level!
Today’s successful leaders know that our increasingly connected world, and the fast pace of change, require new ways of thinking, new skills and new tools. The Aging Network is no different—we are faced with unprecedented opportunities and challenges—and must tap into the full potential of our diverse and passionate leaders to navigate the changes we face. The n4a Leadership Institute is just the experience to help you do that!
Join us for n4a’s acclaimed Leadership Institute. You’ll gain new insights into yourself and be challenged and energized in a supportive environment with peers from across the country. You’ll develop new skills to:
- Increase your effectiveness working with teams and partners
- Bring intention and commitment to addressing the challenges you and your agency face
- Act strategically and with confidence
- Stay refreshed and energized for the long-haul
At the intensive two-and-a-half-day session in February, you will:
- Complete a leadership self-assessment
- Learn new ways to communicate effectively
- Develop your toolbox for creative problem-solving and planning
- Network with peers and leaders from the Aging Network
- A small peer learning group
- Alumni webinars on critical leadership topics
- A special workshop at the n4a Annual Conference in July
- A luncheon and panel discussion for all alumni of the Leadership Institute
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join your AAA and Title VI program colleagues on the beautiful campus of Georgetown University in Washington, DC from February 21-23, 2018. The application deadline is January 19, 2018 so don't miss out and apply today!
About the Institute
The Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center
Doug Krug, co-founder of Enlightened Leadership Solutions and author of The Missing Piece in Leadership, personally leads this breakthrough transformation-in-thinking workshop process, which was part of the MBA Program at Johns Hopkins University for 15 years.
The Institute is open to n4a members only. Questions? Contact Martin Kleffner at email@example.com or 202.872.0888.