- Answers on Aging: Financial Exploitation
- Answers on Aging: Pharmacy Benefits
- Building Capacity
- Business Institute
- Dementia Friendly America
- Eldercare Locator
- engAGED: The National Resource Center for Engaging Older Adults
- Livable Communities
- Medicare & Benefits Enrollment
- Volunteer Resource Center
Want to share information for consumers about the Eldercare Locator and the services of the Aging Network? Check out these tools!
Media Outreach Campaigns
The Eldercare Locator conducts media outreach campaigns to educate consumers and professionals about the many home and community-based services provided by Area Agencies on Aging and Title VI Native American aging programs.
The annual Home for the Holidays Campaign offers tips and encourages families to use holiday gatherings as an opportunity to communicate with older loved ones about important issues concerning their health and welfare. See below for other recent public education campaigns.
- Living Well with Dementia in the Community: Resources and Support (12/2017) News Release / Brochure
- Expand Your Circles: Prevent Isolation and Loneliness As You Age (11/2016) News Release / Brochure
- Home Improvement Scams: Tools to Reduce Your Risk (7/2016) News Release / Brochure
- Before You Give Up the Keys: Create a Roadmap for Transportation Independence Recently Updated! (11/2015) News Release / Brochure
- Brain Health: You Can Make a Difference! (11/2014) News Release / Brochure
- Let’s Talk: Starting the Conversation about Health, Legal, Financial and End-of-Life Issues (11/2013) News Release / Brochure
- Protect Your Pocketbook: Tips to Avoid Financial Exploitation Recently Updated! (11/2012) News Release / Brochure
Public Service Announcements
This animation can help illustrate the various programs and services available through the Aging Network.
More Public Service Announcements
Family Caregiver Dad
Family Caregiver Mom
Co-brand With the Eldercare Locator
Place an Eldercare Locator icon on your website to help your visitors find community resources for older adults and caregivers. View more icon options.