When the Aging Network pulls together, there’s not much we can’t do to support older adults and their caregivers! To strengthen those connections and to boost information sharing and learning across the Network, n4a recently launched an Associate Membership category. Read more to learn about n4a Associate Membership benefits, dues and eligibility.
n4a’s website was designed to serve your needs. Before you explore all of the resources the site has to offer, the following are a few membership-related items you may wish to address now. Please note that all existing Associate members have usernames and passwords (which you can reset) and you will need that login information to renew membership.
To join as a new Associate Member, you must contact n4a’s Membership and Outreach Assistant Connor Kelly.
- Returning Members: Pay your dues. Set up your password.
- New Members: If you are a local or state nonprofit organization serving the health and well-being of older adults and people with disabilities and interested in joining n4a as an Associate Member, contact Connor Kelly.
- Update your own membership profile. Set up your password.
- n4a Membership Benefits.
- Instructions to set up your password. Having trouble? Contact us.
- Supplement your membership dues by supporting the Building Our Capacity Fund or the n4a Disaster Relief Fund.
- Have another membership question or need some help from n4a? Contact Connor Kelly.