In the spirit of lifelong learning and engagement, n4a created an Alumni Membership category to enable former Area Agency on Aging and Title VI directors and senior staff to stay informed and connected to n4a and the Aging Network as a whole. Read more to learn about n4a Alumni Membership benefits, dues and eligibility.
n4a’s website was designed to serve your needs. Before you explore all of the resources the site has to offer, the following are a few membership-related items you may wish to address now. Please note that all existing Alumni members have usernames and passwords (which you can reset) and you will need that login information to renew membership. To join as a new Alumni Member, you must contact n4a’s Membership and Outreach Coordinator Rebecca Levine.
- Returning Members: Pay your dues. Set up your password.
- New Members: If you are a AAA/Title VI director or senior staff who is retiring or who has recently retired and interested in joining n4a as an Alumni Member, contact Rebecca Levine.
- Update your own membership profile. Set up your password.
- n4a Membership Benefits.
- Instructions to set up your password. Having trouble? Contact us.
- Supplement your membership dues by supporting the Building Our Capacity Fund or the n4a Disaster Relief Fund.
- Have another membership question or need some help from n4a? Contact Rebecca Levine.
Our thanks go to n4a Lifetime Alumni Members for their continued support.
- Crystal Carter, Plattsburgh, NY
- Jean Hammes, Silverthorne, CO