Start Date: 1/23/2019 2:00 PM EST
End Date: 1/23/2019 3:00 PM EST
Event Website: http://bit.ly/2RvgXoL
National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (n4a) & Coalition to Transform Advanced Care (C-TAC)
Area Agencies on Aging (AAAs) and other community-based organizations are expert in the kinds of non-medical social supports that individuals with advanced illness and their families need and want. In an effort to bolster the capacity of the Aging Network to support high-quality advanced illness care, the Coalition to Transform Advanced Care (C-TAC) and the National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (n4a) recently announced a new strategic partnership to explore opportunities for collaboration.
On this webinar, experts will provide an overview of the partnership, discuss the importance of advance care planning (ACP) and how the Aging Network can play a key role in this space, and highlight an innovative AAA-led statewide ACP initiative in Indiana.
- Sandy Markwood, CEO, National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (n4a)
- Jon Broyles, Executive Director, The Coalition to Transform Advanced Care (C-TAC)
- Charles Sabatino, Director, American Bar Association (ABA) Commission on Law and Aging
- Connie Benton-Wolfe, CEO, Aging and In-Home Services of Northeast Indiana (AIHS)
- Keith Huffman, Elder Law Attorney, Dale, Huffman & Babcock, AIHS Board Chair