Start Date: 8/22/2018 1:00 PM EDT
End Date: 8/22/2018 2:00 PM EDT
Event Website: http://www.asaging.org/web-seminars/21st-century-community-based-organizations-maximizing-technology-drive-efficiency-and-b
Aging and Disability Business Institute
Is your community-based organization set up to address a more digitally inclined client and ecosystem? Are you overwhelmed by the hundreds of thousands of technologies in this rapidly changing community? This web seminar will review technology trends affecting CBOs, and how to begin building a technology strategy. It will discuss the fundamentals of that strategy to prepare for tech-savvy caregivers, workforce and community. It will also address how to prioritize technology needs by using a request for proposal (RFP) process. This session will get CBOs started with a technology plan.
Participants in this webinar will be able to:
- Understand the industry technology trends impacting CBOs;
- Identify the three fundamentals in developing a technology strategy;
- Learn how to prioritize an organization’s needs and ensuing technology solutions along a phased approach; and,
- Learn how to develop an RFP process for their organization.
- Ginna Baik, Senior Care and Aging Technology strategist and practice leader, CDW Healthcare