Start Date: 9/19/2018 1:00 PM EDT
End Date: 9/19/2018 2:00 PM EDT
Event Website: http://www.asaging.org/web-seminars/understanding-incentives-and-strategies-health-systems-engage-cross-sector-partnerships
Aging and Disability Business Institute
Cross-sector partnerships between healthcare and community-based organizations continue to show promise as an effective strategy for improving the population’s health and well-being. Increasingly, hospitals and health systems recognize such partnerships as a strategy for addressing operational, clinical and financial challenges. This webinar will explore how health systems approach cross-sector partnerships and will highlight incentives leading health systems to pursue partnerships with CBOs.
The webinar also will guide attendees through the process of conducting market research that will lead to a better understanding of how hospitals and health systems operate and the challenges they face. This insight can inform web seminar attendee strategy for targeting potential hospital and health system partners, as well as developing a compelling case for partnership.
Participants in this webinar will be able to:
- Build an understanding of the incentives that can influence a health system’s interest in pursuing cross-sector partnerships;
- Receive guidance on how to conduct market research that will lead to better understanding the challenges and incentives that a hospital or health system faces, and use that to better inform a partnership strategy; and,
- Hear about how CBOs and health systems developed partnerships to address the incentives and interests of each party through case-study examples.
- Lori Peterson, Founder and CEO, Collaborative Consulting
- Erin Lockwood, Consultant, Collaborative Consulting