Start Date: 12/8/2020 1:00 PM EST
End Date: 12/8/2020 2:00 PM EST
Event Website: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1456002295426385934
National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
Join n4a and your peer agencies for a five-part n4a members-only lunchtime webinar series that will provide an overview of innovative programs your peers are running at their agencies. As a participant, you will hear from your peers on how they developed, implemented and sustained these programs within their agencies. Tips on how you can replicate these programs within your agencies will be shared as well, with time for Q & A at the end. All spotlighted programs won n4a Aging Innovations Awards this year; read more about them here: www.n4a.org/aia.
The December 8 webinar will highlight:
- A project expanding and standardizing safety checks for homebound older adults receiving home-delivered meals; developed by Minuteman Senior Services in Bedford, MA.
- The Elder Cottage Housing Opportunity (ECHO) that enables older adults to live independently, age in place and maintain a higher quality of life; developed by the Clearfield County Area Agency on Aging, Inc. in Clearfield, PA.
- A mobile integrated health program that helps reduce the burden of non-emergency 911 calls on a local fire department and connects vulnerable older adults with the services and supports they need for stability; developed by Aging & Disability Services, City of Seattle Human Services Department, Seattle-King County Area Agency on Aging in Seattle, WA.
- January 14, 1:00-2:00 pm ET
- February 11, 1:00-2:00 pm ET
- March 11, 1:00-2:00 pm ET