Start Date: 1/26/2021 1:00 PM EST
End Date: 1/26/2021 2:00 PM EST
Event Website: https://www.aginganddisabilitybusinessinstitute.org/event/contracts-101-formalizing-network-and-provider-payer-relationships/
Aging and Disability Business Institute
In furtherance of its mission to build and strengthen partnerships between CBOs and the healthcare system, the Aging and Disability Business Institute is releasing model contracts for network participation and for provision of services to healthcare providers and payers. This webinar will discuss the contract negotiation process, provide an overview of the model contracts and explain key provisions and how they impact the parties’ working relationship.
This webinar includes complimentary ASWB CE credits.
- Martie Ross, JD, is office managing principal at PYA. Ross serves as a trusted advisor to providers navigating the ever-expanding maze of healthcare regulations. Her understanding of new payment and delivery systems and public payer initiatives is an invaluable resource for providers seeking to strategically position their organizations for the future.
- Paul Cantrell is president at Clear View Strategies, LLC. Cantrell has been working with and committed to the success of area agencies on aging and other community-based organizations for more than a decade, and business acumen consultant to n4a for more than eight years. He has served as health policy director for the Georgia Insurance Department, vice president of Product Development for a coalition of Georgia’s largest corporations and corporate director for Humana.
Participants in this webinar will be able to:
- Explain the legal relationship between a network and its participants;
- Use model contracts to assist in their business negotiations with healthcare providers and payers; and,
- Understand the meaning and purpose of standard business contract terms.