Senior Administrative Specialist (Program Support Analyst)
The Senior Administrative Specialist will support the Strategic Planning and Development (SPD) unit by providing general administrative support and maintaining records and creating reports in the tracking and provision of transportation programs administered by SPD. This is a temporary part-time position (25 hours per week).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide general administrative support to Strategic Planning and Development Manager;
• Maintain service provision tracking and reporting transportation services;
• Prepare monthly invoicing from transportation sub-contractor to be processed by Aging and Independence Resources Accounting team;
• Track and resolve customer complaints with subcontractor;
• Maintain database to collect and organize performance metrics;
• Prepare routine correspondence with subcontractors;
• Order and distribute monthly transit passes;
• Report to and work with program managers to look at the unit holistically and present innovative solutions that lend themselves to streamlining processes and using technology to enhance individual and unit performance;
• Update unit protocols and manuals;
• Pull performance reports from spreadsheets, client data and transportation management systems;
• Perform other duties as assigned to support agency goals and objectives.