Senior Program Specialist (Provider Network Specialist)
The Atlanta Regional Commission (ARC) is the regional planning and intergovernmental coordination agency that focuses on issues critical to the region’s success, including growth and development, transportation, water resources, services for older adults and workforce solutions. ARC is dedicated to unifying the region’s collective resources to prepare the metropolitan area for a prosperous future. This is done through professional planning initiatives, the provision of objective information and the involvement of the community in collaborative partnerships.
The Senior Program Specialist position works in coordination with the Provider Network Coordinator to support the development, implementation and innovation of non-Medicaid home and community based services across the region. This role includes responsibilities related to contractor monitoring and compliance; program reporting and analysis and participation in workgroups to implement special initiatives such as case management redesign.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support program development, implementation, and innovation. Lead workgroups and knowledge sharing around ARC initiatives related to the provider network such as senior center innovation, dementia and caregiver support;
• Coordinate provider monitoring and ensure corrective actions are completed;
• Conduct program and data analysis around provider network services;
• Develop training to support program/process improvement;
• Provides support to the Area Plan and Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) process
• Compilation and submission of required reports;
• Perform other duties as assigned to support agency goals and objectives.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES:
• Knowledge of the health and long-term care services network;
• Knowledge of case management and service delivery redesign;
• Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization;
• Ability to multi-task and handle complex projects simultaneously;
• Ability to build strong working relationships with community partners;
• Skill in compiling and analyzing data;
• Skill in oral and written communications;
• Possess strong organizational and computer skills;
• Possess strong communication, team collaboration and customer service skills.