Take Your Leadership to the Next Level!
Today’s leaders know that in order to be successful they need to adopt new ways of thinking, new skills and new tools. Leaders in the Aging Network are no different—the growth in the number of older adults presents us with unprecedented opportunities and challenges. As a result, the Aging Network must tap into the full potential of its diverse and passionate leaders to navigate the changing landscape. The n4a Leadership Institute is just the experience to help you do that!
Apply today to join n4a for its acclaimed Leadership Institute from February 20-22, 2019 on the beautiful campus of Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. Attendees will be challenged and energized in a supportive environment with peers from across the country. They will develop new skills to:
- Increase effectiveness when working with teams and partners
- Bring intention and commitment to addressing challenges
- Act strategically and with confidence
- Stay refreshed and energized for the long-haul
At the intensive 2.5 day session in February, you will:
- Complete a leadership self-assessment
- Learn new ways to communicate effectively
- Develop your toolbox for creative problem-solving and planning
- Network with peers and leaders from the Aging Network
- A small peer learning group
- Alumni webinars on critical leadership topics
- A special workshop at the n4a Annual Conference in July
- A luncheon and panel discussion for all alumni of the Leadership Institute
About the Institute
The Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center
Doug Krug, co-founder of Enlightened Leadership Solutions and author of The Missing Piece in Leadership, personally leads this breakthrough transformation-in-thinking workshop process, which was part of the MBA Program at Johns Hopkins University for 15 years.
The Institute is open to n4a members only. Questions? Contact Martin Kleffner at email@example.com or 202.872.0888.