n4a Primary Membership is restricted to Area Agencies on Aging, Title VI Native American aging programs and state associations of AAAs. Our membership year begins July 1, although the annual campaign continues through the summer and fall to provide sufficient lead time for organizations to renew or join n4a.
Nonprofit provider and partner organizations may be eligible for n4a’s Associate Membership and former AAA and Title VI directors and senior staff may be eligible for n4a’s Alumni Membership. Please see the links below for more details on all n4a membership options.
- Primary Members: AAAs, Title VI aging programs and state associations of AAAs
- Associate Members: Nonprofit providers and partners
- Alumni Members: Former AAA and Title VI directors and senior staff
- Sign up to receive n4a updates.
- Make a tax-deductible donation to the Building Our Capacity Fund or the n4a Disaster Relief Fund.
- Providers, policymakers, media, advocates and other stakeholders, join our Friends List to receive the latest news about developments and trends affecting the Aging Network!