- Answers on Aging: Financial Exploitation
- Answers on Aging: Pharmacy Benefits
- Building Capacity
- Business Institute
- Dementia Friendly America
- Eldercare Locator
- Livable Communities
- Medicare & Benefits Enrollment
- MLTSS & Integrated Care
- Volunteer Resource Center
National Volunteer Week Toolkit
National Volunteer Week is April 23-29. It is estimated that at least 90,000 volunteers assist Areas Agencies on Aging (AAAs) in serving older adults nationwide. National Volunteer Week provides the Aging Network with an excellent opportunity to thank those who give so generously of their time and talents and to educate the public about the crucial role volunteers play in helping AAAs meet their mission.
To support this year’s observance, n4a’s Aging Network Volunteer Resource Center has developed a public education toolkit to help you tell the story of the positive impact volunteers make in your community. The toolkit includes:
- Infographic - Use for social media outreach, public presentations, etc.
- PowerPoint Presentation - Explain the importance of AAA volunteer programs to key stakeholders
- Press Release Template - Generate local media coverage for your agency and volunteers
- Aging Network Volunteer Spotlight - Learn how five amazing volunteers are making a difference in their communities
For additional information, contact Peter Lane, Director, Leadership and Volunteer Development.