Advocacy Tools and Resources to #SaveMedicaid
Join our advocacy to #SaveMedicaid from cuts and caps being considered as part ACA repeal and replacement efforts in Congress! The Senate may vote soon on a bill that would restructure the federal Medicaid program and have significant implications for older adults and caregivers!
n4a outreach to #SaveMedicaid
- n4a Advocacy Alert: Urge Your Senators to Reject Medicaid Caps and Cuts!
- n4a's Letter to the Senate Opposing Medicaid Cuts, June 20, 2017
- Grassroots Alert Template to customize and use locally
- Template Letter to the Senate Opposing Medicaid Cuts
- Social Media Toolkit for Local Advocates
- Template Op-Ed/Letter to the Editor
- Talking Points for Local Advocates
- Additional Resources for Local Advocates on Health Care Reform
View the slides from June 27 presentation on Senate Health Care Reform Bill
See the Most Recent Health Care Reform Updates:
- June 27, 2017
Keep Up the Pressure: Senate Delays Health Care Vote, But Advocacy Still Needed to #SaveMedicaid!
- June 22, 2017
Senate Unveils Health Care Reform Bill
- June 14, 2017
Senate Moving on Health Care Reform
- May 25, 2017
Non-Partisan Analysis of AHCA Released
Tell Lawmakers to Reject Budget and Health Care Cuts!
- May 4, 2017
House Votes TODAY on American Health Care Act 2.0