Answers on Aging: Pharmacy Benefits
In collaboration with Walgreens, n4a is implementing a national initiative to provide Medicare Counselors and consumers with educational materials, tools and other resources to help older adults and people with disabilities maximize their Medicare pharmacy benefits.
The goals for this initiative are to:
- Raise awareness about the importance of maximizing pharmacy benefits as one of the strategies to address low medication adherence rates and to help older adults and people with disabilities maintain their health; and
- Fill a gap in resources available to help older adults and their caregivers choose and use their pharmacy benefits wisely.
Maximize Your Pharmacy Benefits Materials Available
- Consumer Quick Guide
- Consumer Checklist
- Counselor’s Quick Guide
- Counselor-to-Consumer Discussion Guide
- Event Poster
- Event Flyers:
- Pharmacy Benefits Week (PBW) materials
- Ways to engage with Walgreens for PBW or other local activities
Joellen Leavelle, Director, Communications